Typical Costs When Selling A House
*Seller’s Guide Below*
In this post we will cover the typical costs you can expect to incur when selling.
- Update, Refresh & Repair. If your house is lacking modern updates, and you are trying to get top dollar, you are going to need to put some money into the house to address certain areas. Depending on how many updates the house needs, we can discuss if certain updates are cost effective or not. Refreshing the house by pressure cleaning, adding a fresh coat of paint, cleaning or rejuvenating flooring, installing new fixtures, adding fresh mulch to landscaping, deep cleaning and repairing deficient items will certainly go a long way.
- Pre-Listing Inspections. Home inspectors typically have pre-listing inspection options. By doing a pre-listing inspection you will be able to address minor or major issues before the house hits the market. When buyer’s find undisclosed deficiencies it makes them wonder what else is wrong. A general home inspection and roof inspection is recommended. If it has been a while since the A/C has been serviced you may want to have a company service and check that the system is operating properly. Expect to spend around $250-$550.
Total Cost To Sell Your House:
I am happy to give you an estimate of the total cost to sell your house and what you will potentially walk away with after the sale. First I need to perform our in-depth Comparable Market Analysis to determine what I feel the highest sale price could be based on the current market trends and the condition of the house. I can then plug in the projected sale price and all expected sales fee’s into our seller net sheet and calculate your total net. I do this at no cost or obligation to you.
To get more information about selling your house please don’t hesitate to call me. I would be delighted to discuss your situation further.
Be sure to click the green button below to get an instant Market Analysis of your house and then fill out the request form below to receive your complimentary Seller’s Guide today!
Get the ‘Seller’s Guide’ below!
Seller’s Guide: Our Guide Offers The Following:
- Our company information.
- Real estate services we offer.
- What you can expect during the selling transaction.
- How we represent the sellers interest.
- The type of service and marketing tools we offer.
- Custom marketing package information.
- Global marketing package information.
- Tips to prepare the house for showings.
- Common repair items to check for.
- Listing activities we perform.
- How we evaluate the house.
- Our company market statistics.
- The exposure you get with us.
- Where your listing will syndicate to.
- How we give back to the community.